2. Take the NC-14/US-158 exit toward Yanceyville/Reidsvillle/Eden
3. Turn left at NC-14/US-158 W
Continue to follow NC-14
4. From NC Hwy. 14 turn right onto E. Stadium Drive go thru next light school on the left.
From Greensboro, NC via I-40
1. I-40 W
2. Take the NC-68 exit, Exit 210 toward High Point/Piedmont Triad Intl
3. Take the ramp toward AIRPORT
4. Merge onto NC-68 N toward AIRPORT
5. Turn Slight Left onto US-220N/ Thomas A. Burton HWY
Continue to follow US-220 N for 8.9 mi
6. Take the NC-135 ramp toward MAYODAN/EDEN
7. Turn RIGHT onto NC-135/JJWebster Hwy and continue to follow
NC-135 for 9.9 mi
8 Turn slight RIGHT onto NC-770/T Clarence Stone HWY
9. Continue to follow to Washington St.
10. Take a right onto Kings Hwy. then left onto Hwy. 14 North.
11. Take right onto E. Stadium Drive go thru next light school on left.
Last Modified on February 29, 2012
Rockingham County Schools
511 Harrington Highway | Eden, NC 27288
Phone: (336) 627.2600
RCS Vision: Empowering all students to compete globally. RCS Mission: Rockingham County Schools will provide a safe and dynamic globally competitive education environment in which all students can reach their highest potential.
In compliance with Federal Law, Rockingham County Schools administers all education programs, employment activities and admissions without discrimination against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age or disability. The following persons have been designated to handle inquires regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Jill Bullock, 504 Coordinator or Dr. Jean Bullock-Steverson, Title IX Coordinator 336.627.2600