Welcome to Middle Grades! The middle grade years often prove to be the most pivotal and challenging time during a person's school career. The physical, mental, and emotional transformation that takes place between a student's 6th grade and 8th grade year is often remarkable. It is crucial therefore, that we do every thing within our power to help you guide your child through this time. Our primary duty is to help you develop within your child the skill set necessary to be successful in high school and beyond. The principals and teachers of Rockingham County's middle schools take this responsibility very seriously.
Our Middle Schools strive to:
- Integrate math and reading throughout the curriculum
- Develop character and work ethic
- Forge strong relationships with students and parents
- Ensure a safe, orderly, and caring school environment
- Employ 21st Century tools and technology
- Help students discover and develop individual talent
Thank you for entrusting your child to us during this important time in his/her life.
Visit Our Schools: