Welcome to the RCS Testing Department!The Department of Testing and Accountability has as its mission the delivery of assessments, the collection and interpretation of data that will meet the state requirements for accountability, & research and data analysis for improving educational outcomes for all students.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures related to assessment and data management are met to the highest level of compliance.
- To provide district personnel with appropriate data in a timely and effective manner so that decision makers at all levels are able to make well-informed decisions.
Specifically, the department's scope of responsibility includes:
Please browse the links to the left for further information about the RCS Testing Program!
- Administering, reporting, and interpreting the state and local testing program
- Guiding the development, administration, scoring, and interpretation of district-level formative assessments
- Program evaluation
- Researching instructional practices and innovations
- Preparing grants for district initiatives related to data management and school improvement