RCS CARES ABOUT YOUR SAFETY!
Our Safe Return to Learn!
Important Information for RCS Families and Staff
NEW UPDATE: RCS Grades 6-12 will begin in-person learning five days a week beginning March 30, 2021. Remote learning options are still available for students in Grades PreK-12. A remote learning day will also occur on March 29th to allow for staff to receive their second dose (RCS Staff Vaccine Clinic-2nd dose scheduled for 03-28-2021) and to plan for potential side effects that may occur. In addition, the RCS Board of Education approved for Prek through 5th grade students to attend in-person learning five days a week beginning March 22, 2021.
1. Every family must submit a RCS Attestation Form below for each of their children in their family on or before to January 21st! Thank you!
3. Please view the RCS Cares About Your Safety: Our Safe Return to Learn Guidebook!
4. View the RCS Prevention and Response Procedures for COVID-19.
6. Please view the RCS Cares About Your Safety: Our Safe Return to Learn Video to Learn Video (only 4 minutes) video below which details our safety protocols in a quick way!
7. Please view the Our Safe Return to Learn Video Recording (about 20 minutes) and accompanying google slides Safety Protocols Presentation which details safety protocols
8. Please view the Our Safe Return to Learn Master FAQ Document below which is organized for quick reference.
9. Please view the PPE Guidance and Directions Document below that details PPE and equipment received at schools.
10. Please see the updated health screening questions for Elementary and Middle/High School Students. These health screening questions are used when taking students in from buses or car rider lines each day.
11. Vaccine Information and Updates:
Rockingham County Schools RCS Cares Team is working with our local health department and we have scheduled Vaccine Clinics for RCS Employees.
Also, please review the documents below!