RCS CARES ABOUT YOUR SAFETY!
Our Safe Return to Learn!
Important Information for RCS Families and Staff
1. Every family must submit a RCS Attestation Form below for each of their children in their family on or before to January 21st! Thank you!
3. Please view the RCS Cares About Your Safety: Our Safe Return to Learn Guidebook!
4. View the RCS Prevention and Response Procedures for COVID-19.
6. Please view the RCS Cares About Your Safety: Our Safe Return to Learn Video to Learn Video (only 4 minutes) video below which details our safety protocols in a quick way!
8. Please view the Our Safe Return to Learn Master FAQ Document below which is organized for quick reference.
9. Please view the PPE Guidance and Directions Document below that details PPE and equipment received at schools.
10. Please see the updated health screening questions for Elementary and Middle/High School Students. These health screening questions are used when taking students in from buses or car rider lines each day.
11. Vaccine Information and Updates:
Rockingham County Schools Re-Entry Team is working with our local health department on a plan for vaccine access for those who choose to take the vaccine. At this time, the state and health department are in Phase 1 and the vaccines are available at the health department for ages 75 and older. Please see the information below for the plan for vaccine access from the health department. As soon as these are available, the health department plans to set up clinics for individuals who may want access to the vaccine. We will continue to keep you posted! See information linked below from NC DHHS: