Attendance and Tardy Policy
- Students tardy for school must report to their class if arriving before 8:45 a.m. and to the Front Office after 8:45 a.m.
- Students arriving to school after 11:30 a.m. shall be counted absent for daily attendance.
- Car trouble or lack of transportation is an unexcused absence.
- Students tardy to school or to any class during the day will be assigned disciplinary consequences by the teacher/administration.
- Work missed because of tardies (excused or unexcused) can be made up. Work not made up will result in the loss of credit. It is the student's responsibility to ask for any work missed.
- Students failing to stay for the teacher assigned detention time will be referred to the office and will be assigned to ISS.
- Students must be present for 45 minutes of the class period in order to be counted present.