TOOLKITIntroducing Schoolnet as a Resource for Teachers, Students, and Administrators
Classroom Instructional Resources in Schoolnet
Assessment Resources in Schoolnet
- Clear Cache, History, Cookies
- Creating a Test Manually
- Co-Authoring Tests
- Creating ELA Assessments
- Finding CTE Items
- Basics of Item Creation
- Assessment Accommodations including Text to Speech
- Scheduling Assessments
- Rockingham County Schools Naming Conventions for Assessments
Support and Training Materials
- Additional training materials and support documents can be found at: https://schoolnet.tms.pearson.com/ (Login required; use RCS email address)
- Additional help documents can be found in Schoolnet Instructional Materials by filtering results for "Home Base Training"
- You may register for an online Training Module by completing this form.
For additional questions, please contact your school's Schoolnet Coach. You may also contact Mary Doggett, firstname.lastname@example.org or Christy Barham, email@example.com.